Buying your first home is a very stressful process. Firstly you have to trawl through so many houses, which more often than not don’t live up to that glossy brochure you have read and re read a thousand times. Then you have to fight off other prospective buyers in order to get it and just when you think you’re coming to the end of this journey, and you have found your dream home, you then have go about applying for a mortgage, which in itself is a scary process.
You have to bare your financial soul to a lender, then sweat bullets while waiting to learn if they think you’re good enough to borrow their money. And just when you think you’ve jumped over all the hurdles and you’re finally done, the lender asks for another piece of paper to prove you’re still mortgage-worthy!
Yes, it’s maddening, but we have guided hundreds of people through the process and 99% of them are still speaking to us!
Adding to these challenges, it’s really hard to get an unbiased comparison of rates, fees and lender criteria, and to figure out the bottom line – how much is this house going to cost me on a monthly basis, and over the long term? Does it make financial sense for me to do this?
WHY DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE BROKER?
If you choose to work with us, we will:
- Present you to the bank in the best possible light using our vast experience as expert profilers..
- Help you put together a compelling application, one that will highlight your qualifications to lenders. We are experts at profiling people, so that their case is presented to the lenders in the best possible light. We won’t go to a bank unless we are fully confident that your mortgage will be approved.
- Find you the best loan rate and term for your needs
- Ensure that your personal information is handled with the highest levels of security, privacy and discretion
- If you are still only at the planning stage, and just starting to think about getting on that first rung of the property ladder, we will give you advice on how to be mortgage ready so when you do find a home, you are in a position to apply for the mortgage.
Our team works to make the process easy and fun. We’ll keep you laughing as we work together, or at least we’ll keep you from crying. We won’t submit your application until we’re sure it will be approved, and we’ll prepare all the paperwork, file it for you and deal with the lenders.
You relax while we do the work! What could be better?